Welcome to Telangana Canada Association prevalently known as TCA. It is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization that caters to the social and cultural needs of the Telanganaites in Canada. More broadly, TCA is dedicated to the enrichment of its diverse membership by facilitating festivities (events/celebrations) all year round that nurture our heritage and provide a forum to promote fellowship and goodwill among all the Telanganaites living across Canada. The vibrancy of the association attests to the rich commitment of its members to educate the next generation on our diverse cultural heritage and handhold them in adopting and enjoying this in future.
TCA is well staffed entirely/exclusively by an elected body to support the numerous activities of the association. This organization aspires and provides an excellent avenue to new immigrants through various activities like assist in accommodation, carrier guidance and helps to network professionally with fellow Telanganaites. Apart of helping our Telangana Community, Charity is the first mark and token of this association.
TCA accomplishments to date:
- TCA entered into a partnership with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to help new immigrants, low income families & students to file FREE tax returns every year.
- Telangana Canada Association has joined the National Alliance of Panorama India which consists of all the Indian peer organizations in Canada as a welcoming Partner and participates in their major Indian events celebrate Canada to promote Telangana culture on a bigger platform.
- The association has earned its reputation and received UNICEF recognition for our contribution towards natural calamities/disasters.
- We marked another milestone by partnering with various food banks and raised thousands of pounds of non-perishable foods to feed hundreds of needy homeless.
- Also, TCA is a proud partner of Canadian Blood Bank and conducts blood camps 3 times every year.
We are very close to achieving our Charity Status in Canada and this can be achieved with your support and participation.